Professor Patrick Horsbrugh Esq.
All Saints at Steeple Langford, on the River Wylye, was
largely built in the 14th century. Constructed of limestone
and flint, with a tiled roof with coped verges, the church
was rededicated in 1326 by Robert Petyt, Bishop of
Salisbury. The Norman Purbeck marble font of the previous
church built by Waleran, who served as a verderer to
William the Conquerer, remains.
Please note the price of this work is subject to Artist's Resale Right